ExxonMobil / Cherie Blair Foundation Programme for Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
The project will focus on providing support to women entrepreneurs through its two phased approach:
How to Apply
Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section “Who can apply?” below.
Step 2 – Register
Click here to register if you have not already done so
You will receive a confirmation email from “Road to Growth Programme” with all the details you will need to log in.
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and click the “Start Application” button on the Start Application Tab on this page. To return to your application, click the “save and continue” button and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the competition. Constantly check the Road to Growth Programme homepage for regular updates.
To be eligible for this program you need to:
1. Own a business in Nigeria.
2. Operate a business in a high-growth sector.
3. Have 3 – 49 staff.
4. Have an annual turnover of N3-20 million.
5. Have English language fluency
6. Have a business which has generated profit for at least 2 years.
7. Have a strong desire and commitment to grow your business.
8. Have basic computer literacy
9. Have a need for additional investment and have had no previous access to formal financial services
To apply, please follow step 2 and 3 above
We will not consider applications once we have finalised recruitment of 500 women for the program.
Selection results will be announced in January 2016