GE Nigeria works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance.
Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist – Ultrasound
Job Number: 2263021
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
- Sell complex technical products and/or services limited number of the GE products typically specializing in a single product/line and carries an overlay quota. Not Primarily an account-assigned but work with account-assigned Managers to close sale.
- Manage and coordinate technical selling as a technical product expert to develop, present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist to close complex technical sales.
- Typically 5-8 years direct work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or Life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working skills
Quality Specific Goals:
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Sciences field (e.g. medical physicists, pharmaceutical, Radiography)
- Willing to travel extensively
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary for closure
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at relevant trade association meetings, medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
How to Apply
Click here to apply