TreNova Limited, is the organiser of the popular NOVA Strategy for School Growth Seminar. We have been in business for seven years and we are a member of an International business growth consulting organisation, offering astute business executives, owners, directors and professionals a fresh, unique and dynamic approach to business in 26 countries spread across 4 major continents. We
have trained over 7,000 school leaders in Nigeria and more than 1,000 SME leaders across various sectors.
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
1. Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites.
2. To develop strategy to increase engagement on social media sites.
3. Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
4. Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement
5. Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
6. Manage social media sites
7. Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools
8. Use social networking analysis tools
9. To Provide feedback to management and other duties as assigned.
10. Manage a variety of different content management systems.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
2. Atleast 1 year previous social media experience.
3. Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
4. Working knowledge & real world experience in planning, managing & executing social media initiatives
5. Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
6. Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
7. Sound knowledge of social media applications
8. Strategic content creation & excellent writing skills
9. Willingness to monitor social activity and sometimes respond to community members outside of work hours
10. Excellent verbal/written communication skills
11. Strong work ethic
12. Good Team Player
13. Excellent Computer Skills
14. Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Apply by sending mail to email@example.com