Founded in 1989, Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies.
Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them
to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
Our clientele is made up of a diverse set of organizations, many of which are industry leaders in their own right. We believe their continuing success is the best measure of ours.
Job Position: Marine Technician and Trainer
Our client, a leading conglomerate and multinational company, has built its reputation on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services within and outside Nigeria. The group has enjoyed significant growth in recent times and now wishes to strengthen its team through the appointment of a:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your key responsibility will be to train and supervise junior outboard technicians.
You will also be expected to:
• Implement HSE policy by encouraging a safe HSE culture and submits HSE observations, reports all unsafe acts and assist in the HSE audits of technicians
• Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans and work performed with customers
• Ensure the availability of outboard engines and parts used
• Assist in the regular appraisals of trainee technicians
• Must possess interpersonal skills e.g. planning, organizing
• Must not be older than 40 years
• Knowledge of boat industry, transport and fishing
• BSc or HND degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant engineering experience in Marine or outboard manufacturing industry
• Must have knowledge of four stroke outboard engine
• Must have knowledge of fuel injection
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the indicated job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and comprehensive resume to the
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave),
Adeniyi Jones Ikeja, Lagos