eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems.
We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient
information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
eHealth Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Software Development
Type: Full Time
Help fight ebola and strengthen health systems with awesome tech infrastructure!
- We’re an American-Nigerian NGO specialised on the development and deployment of tech for health.
- We’re looking for a full-time Infrastructure Engineer (employment contract) to join us, starting as soon as possible.
- Currently, one of our main focuses is the development of tools to tackle the ebola outbreak and support health in West Africa and Nigeria.
- Our international tech team is located in various locations: Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Germany
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux / UNIX systems administration, network administration or infrastructure management
- Excellent communication skills and self-initiative and attention to detail
- Familiarity with JS and Python
- Language Skills: fluent English is a must, German, Spanish and French are nice-to-haves
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Good understanding of git
- Familiarity with Apache CouchDB, …
- Familiarity with Nginx, Django, Docker, Ansible
- Ensure infrastructural stability
- Work closely with the Dev team on solving operational issues
- Plan, execute and be responsible for internal projects related to the infrastructure
How to Apply
Click here to Apply