Maintenance Manager Jobs in Nigeria at Lilygate Hotel
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance workers who hold a high school diploma and have several years of experience may advance to become hotel chief engineers.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, and repairing appliances.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- More complex problems may require the chief engineer to consult blueprints or product manuals in order to fix boilers or air-conditioning motors.
- Maintenance Manager may also assign staff to repair sprinklers or instruct grounds crew to maintain outside landscaping.
- Hotel Maintenance Manager may also manage maintenance workers and participate in hiring, training and mentoring staff. For example, a chief hotel engineer may train a worker on how to properly install a faucet.
- Additionally, hotel chief engineers may evaluate a staff member’s cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th November, 2015.