NMobile Current Job Recruitment Sales Representative & Network Engineer
Nmobile operate a payments ecosystem connecting financial sector customers, Mobile Network Operators and businesses to their increasingly mobile consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports: Directly to the Head of Marketing and Sales
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- OND/HND/BSc in Marketing and related field
- Must possess 3-6years experience in the marketing and related sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer engineering or related field
- 3-5years experience in networking and configuring hardware systems.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Project Management, Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 17th November, 2015.