Mirivale is one of the leading waste management companies in Nigeria, with increasing worldwide capabilities. Since its establishment Mirivale Agric Machinery, Mirivale Fertilizer and Mirivale Waste management part of Mirivale Group has become one of the leaders in waste management and
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PA (Male & Female) to Group Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the Post
- To provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the Chief Executive Officer of Mirivale Group.
- To manage his workload, assist him/her in her tasks on hand and act as gatekeeper to him/her.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To produce texts for the Mirivale Group subsidiaries website as requested
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all Mirivale Group mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To support the Chief Executive in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: Info@mirivales.com
Deadline 3rd February, 2016.