SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are in need of a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- B.Sc/HND Accounting.
- Must be below 30 years of age.
- Must be resident within Lekki – Ajah axis.
- Must have sound Accounting knowledge and understanding.
- 1-2 years accounting experience.
- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Filing and records retention
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
- Support other team members as necessary
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Banking, processing bank deposits, including trips to the bank. All associated finance entries.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Other projects as assigned.
70,000 naira monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified associates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Deadline 2nd December, 2015.