Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited based in Ibadan is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries which is committed to packaging excellence in accordance with global proven best practices.
We seek to recruit a competent and results oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Administration Manager
The job incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To provide a HR business partner service to the organization in order to achieve strategic business goals.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate must:
- Have a University Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- Be a chartered member of CIPM
- Be able to work independentlyarid under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must not be below 40 years of age.
- Have at least 10 years senior level experience in a unionised manufacturing environment
- Have experience in using ERP systems, preferable Human manager and Syspro
- Recruitment, selection and placement as per approval granted
- Establish the mechanics for Negotiation and Joint consultation between Management and the Union
- Learning and Development
- Compensation management / Payroll Administration
- Oversee and administer staff welfare package as well as occupational safety and health matters
- Management of employee performance management system
- Coaching employees for performance
- Succession planning / Employee Competence modelling
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Immigration affairs management (QUOTA, CERPAC, VISAS, IMMIGRATION RETURNS ETC.)
- Managing corporate social investment of the company/community liaison
- Company Insurance policy management (Vehicles, Group Life, Employer Liability, All Risk)
- Fleet and facility management
An attractive and competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s (Ms Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, email and telephone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline 17th November, 2015.