Accountant/Hospital Administrator Job at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Title: Accountant/Hospital Administrator
• Must have first Degree/HND in Accounting or Finance
• Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
Successful applicant would be responsible for preparation of annual budget and budgetary control, day to day running of the hospital, preparation of management accounts/reports, supervision of admin staff. etc.
• Not less than three years cognate experience
• Good communication skills.
• Must be highly resourceful.
• Ability to work under minimum Supervision.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel .
• Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online