Administrative Assistant Job at Accord Investment Limited
Accord Investment Limited is an urban real estate development and investment management firm offering its clients integrated investment solutions in Property Development, and Asset Management. Headquartered in Abuja and branch office in Lagos, Nigeria. Founded in 2006 with ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Standardization. Accord Investment offers a unique combination of expatriate real estate expertise combined with our professional attitude and cutting edge marketing tools. We aim to become a pillar of success in project management and facility management with integrity, diversification, consistency, high standards, principles, and outstanding customer service. We offer undiminished solutions to our client’s real estate needs.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Provide general administrative duties, including but not limited to, all correspondence (phone, email, and mail), filing systems, word processing and technical/equipment support.
- Provide administrative support to the project managers.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meetings and special events.
- Manage and coordinate meeting and travel schedules.
- Assist in meetings with external architecture and design firms
- Coordinate itineraries.
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations.
- Assist with ad hoc project management.
- Monalisa/Accord Investment Limited
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience
- Must have minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in Business Administration or any related disciple.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- A basic knowledge of Architecture and Design is a MUST.
- Ability to interact with external clientele.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:email@example.com
Deadline: 29th January, 2016.