APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Data Analyst
Who we are looking for
- Education: Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and influencing skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities.
- Requires excellent supervisory skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work.
- Must be business strategy oriented, sensitive to the projected needs of operations, engineering and management strategy.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Requires exceptional time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to use a Microsoft office tools and CRM Systems dexterously
- Responsible for the preparation of budgets, terminal development commercial plans and other departmental business requirements under the guidance of the CCO.
- Preparation and/or consolidation of daily, weekly and monthly terminal statistics for commercial and Market trend analysis
- Preparation of the monthly terminal market share review presentation.
- Ensure the commercial dashboard system is updated for regional office purposes.
- Analyse performance trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as required.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 29th December, 2015.