Fresh Job at Hay
Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
Title: WMS/System Supervisor
WMS System Superviser will be responsible for implementation, configuration, overall stability, development and support of ERP in order to increase system & manpower efficiency by defining and managing inbound, outbound, replenishment, picking processes, stock accuracy, roles and responsibilities via System.
1. System Upgrade Operations will be done & arranged by this role. He/She will take a lead role in translating business needs/ideas into technical(SAGE) solutions
2. Provide technical vision and guidance to advance warehouse team. This role should have an ability to train staff.
3. Defining and Managing the Inbound, Outbound, Replenishment, Picking Processes.
4. Define back-up operations & actions.
5. This role will be responsible from Efficiency Analyses like “Team/Shift/Manpower Efficiency” KPI
6. Responsible from arrangement of Warehouse Physical daily-monthly- annual count. If there is a discrepancy, defining root cause and solving the problems. Processing the system according to the outcomes of the Physical Count. Maintains inventory accuracy with appropriate materials transactions.
7. Provide technical expertise in cross-functional meetings.
8. Team Management, including the ability to build and lead cross-functional teams would be an asset.
A graduate of Information Technology from a reputable University.
SAGE knowledge is a must, SAP knowledge would be an asset.
Min. 4 – 6 years experience with at least 2 years FMCG and SAGE experience is a must
SAGE – Advanced
Ms Office (Word) – Intermediate
Ms Office (Excel) – Advanced
Ms Office (powerpoint) – Intermediate
SAGE Training Certification
MS Office Certification
Health, Safety & Environment Certification
How to Apply
Interested candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st December, 2015.