Fundraising Communication Manager Job Opportunity at Mirabel Centre
The Mirabel Centre, an initiative of Partnership for Justice supported by Justice for All (J4A) Programme of the Department for International Development (DFID), seeks an experienced and dynamic candidate who will perform the following tasks:
Job Title: Fundraising Communication Manager
- To design, implement and deliver the fundraising and communication strategic document.
- This include developing corporate partnerships, coordinating direct mail campaigns, organising fundraising events and appeals, and sourcing grant income from trusts, foundations and other statutory bodies.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- To strategically coordinate, manage and monitor all fundraising activities to support the objectives of the Mirabel centre through the development of the communication strategic funding document that reflects policy and programmatic focus of the Centre.
- To research, identify and submit applications to trusts, Foundations and other grant making bodies and partners.
- Deliver an effective communications programme
- Maintain networks and linkages with alliance partners, local partners and region/s and Donor Organizations
- Establish and facilitate effective sustainable integration of fundraising for the Centre
- Establish, maintain and oversee all the necessary and relevant external communications to Ereate awareness of the Centre
Qualifications, Experience, Skills
- Experience of trust/statutory fundraising
- Experience of preparing and monitoring reports
- Resourceful in identifying alternative sources of funding apart from trusts and grant making sources
- Demonstrable understanding/appreciation of donor care issues with regard to trusts and statutory bodies.
- University Degree, preferably in Communication, Social work, Services, Community Development, or related fields.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and take initiative, but also able to delegate responsibilities, harness team efforts, and ask for help as needed.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with different groups and stakeholders in strengthening referral pathways and coordination, and raising awareness about gender based violence and the Centre
- Working knowledge of web development and/or updating sites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a letter of intent stating expected salary, with CV’s and copies of credentials attached in word document to:email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2015.