Graduate Makeup Artists Recruitment at House of Tara International in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Benin, Enugu, Asaba
We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 19 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Benin, Enugu, Asaba
This is where you come in:
- We are looking for Makeup Artists to support our business.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have completed N.Y.S.C
- Minimum of 0-1 year experience as a Makeup Artist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure of multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Good analytic, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send all applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email MUST be Makeup Artist Lagos
Deadline: 31st December 2015