A national Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the health industry in Nigeria, is seeking application from qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Administration
Reporting To: Managing Director/CEO
Department/Unit: Finance and Administration
- The purpose of this role is to establish and promote sound financial management and accounting practices as well as ensure accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- The job holder also makes strategic contribution in human resources planning and development, and provides efficient administrative and IT support to Business Units of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Develop and recommend to the CEO the implementation of key financial processes including budgeting, management and financial accounting.
- Manage key banking relationships and ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of transactions.
- Design and implement efficient and decentralized payroll system in the corporate headquarters and zonal offices.
- Develop and implement effective Human Resources Planning strategy, policies and plans on recruitment, selection, performance appraisal and promotion, disciplinary actions, redeployment, redundancy, retention, training needs assessment and career development
- Comply and/or ensure compliance with NHIS Operational Guidelines as it relates to financial matters.
- Prepare comprehensive and timely financial and management information including cash flow, cash budget and statutory accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective systems, procedures and controls to safeguard organization’s assets and financial resources.
- Prepare financial objectives, budgets and plan and authorization limits for expenditure and write offs for submission to the CEO/Board for approval and implementation.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or any finance related course.
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification working experience with at least 5 years at Senior Management Level in a Corporate Organisation.
- Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g.; ICAN, ACCA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications/CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 28th December, 2015