Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our Client, a multinational digital media company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- An internal control manager is essentially a watchdog in a
company, division or department. His basic responsibilities are to
develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor
compliance. In essence, the internal control manager helps keep a
company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities
that could get it into hot water.
- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent
internal audit services in alignment with the Firms strategy and key
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Develop an internal control testing methodology
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets of the firm are safeguarded
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained
- Review of financial statements as appropriate and liaise on regular basis with external auditors
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable University in
Finance/Accounting Economics/Business Administration or any related
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant professional experience in
accounting or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or ACMA)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 31st December, 2015.