Jobs for Estate Officer/Marketer in a Real Estate and Construction Company
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a Real Estate and Construction company is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates for the recruitment of:
Job Title: Estate Officer/Marketer
Qualification and Requirement
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline.
- Background in estate management is preferred.
- Candidates must have two years post-NYSC with prior experience in a real estate, property development and/or construction company.
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client
- Determine best method of purchase
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only
- Seek out acquisition targets
- Facilitate acquisition transactions
- Handle transactions
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale
- Place properties for sale
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail
Deadline: 17th December, 2015