Medical Representative Jobs in Edo State
Stresert Services Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Department: Field Force
Reports to: First Line Manager, Nigeria
- The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select
cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners,
hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an
- He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to
the organisation’s products and their approved indications in a manner,
which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the
business potential of the given territory.
Education & Experience
- B. Pharm (Pharmacy) ONLY!
- Minimum of 2 years related role as a medical representative
- Only candidates that reside in Benin, Edo state are welcomed to apply for this role.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets
through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed
customer centric activities within operating budget.
- Effective administration of territory business including,
maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with
administrative systems and timely processing of territory business
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant
members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive
- To promote defined organisation’s products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional
programs and represent and promote the organisation as a leader in the
assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and
understanding of company’s priority products, technical information,
product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success:
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Financial responsibility: Product objectives as assigned; Meetings budgets
- Impact on the organisation: Key role in achieving product targets
- Proposed salary is N2. 5 m – N2.7 m/ annum (depending on experience)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
using ‘Location_name of past/present Pharmaceutical Company’ as
subject of mail e. g ‘BENIN_FIDSON’, BENIN_SANDOZ etc. Failure to apply
as directed leads to automatic exclusion from the selection process.
Please be guided!
Deadline 4th January, 2016.