Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Kaduna, Abuja, Ilorin
Department: Field Force
Reports to: First Line Manager, Nigeria
- The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.
- He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the organisation’s products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
Education & Experience
- B. Pharm (Pharmacy)
- Minimum of 2 years related role as a medical representative
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
- To promote defined organisation’s products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the organisation as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of company’s priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key Performance Indicators/ Measures of Success:
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Financial responsibility: Product objectives as assigned; Meetings budgets
- Impact on the organisation: Key role in achieving product targets
- Proposed remuneration is N2. 5 m – N2.7 m/ annum (depending on experience)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Location_name of past/present Pharmaceutical Company as subject of mail e. g Enugu_Fidson’/ Lagos_Sandoz/ Abuja_GSK etc.
Note: Failure to apply as directed leads to automatic exclusion from the selection process. Please be guided!
Deadline 15th December, 2015.