Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Civil Engineer
We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands.
We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Title: Civil Engineer
We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries. We invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in our Engineering Department.
Reports to Senior Project Manager
Responsibilities among others, include:
– Participate at an early stage in the consideration of company’s plan for extension or renovation of facilities, advising on civil engineering aspects.
– Advise on selection of civil work and represents the company in their briefing. Participates in the choice of civil contractors and advice on civil tenders put forward.
– Carry out design work, draw up bill of quantities and obtain tenders from contractors for small projects.
– Supervise the execution of civil works. Monitor, advice and control on-going civil projects.
– Prepare and update civil engineering drawings of all the Breweries.
– Provide civil engineering information for HTS projects and ensure that they are incorporated into schemes.
– Provide up-to-date information on statutory requirements for civil projects.
– Supervise company building and civil structure and arrange preventive maintenance of such buildings.
– Manage small to medium projects with civil content and provide support for civil contents of big projects including ,managing civil sub-projects within bigger projects
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years and should possess the following:
*6-8 years Core Civil Engineering experience from a multinational construction company
*Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers & the Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) are MANDATORY (minimum of ASSOCIATE)
*Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer with minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
*Bachelor degree with Second Class Lower Division plus Master degree in Civil Engineer.
*NYSC Discharge Certificate
*IT Literacy – MS Office application (Power user of Excel); AutoCAD; MS Project; other design & construction packages.
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
*Personal initiative and drive to win
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online