Internship Program at Monalisa/Accord Investment Limited
Accord Investment Limited is an urban real estate development and investment management firm offering its clients integrated investment solutions in Property Development, and Asset Management . Headquartered in Abuja and branch office in Lagos, Nigeria. Founded in 2006 with ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Standardization. Accord Investment offers a unique combination of expatriate real estate expertise combined with our professional attitude and cutting edge marketing tools. We aim to become a pillar of success in project management and facility management with integrity, diversification, consistency, high standards, principles, and outstanding customer service. We offer undiminished solutions to our client’s real estate needs.
We are professionally acclaimed nationwide. We hold great accountability towards our prized customers. We are determined to bestow unrelenting, effective, and efficient customer service which exceeds our customer expectations. We provide opportunities for suitable financial returns while maintaining high cultural and ethical values.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internship Program
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success.
- Strong problem solving skills with a solid knowledge of accounting and finance
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of commercial real estate (all property types)
- Strong results orientation and ability to work in a performance-based environment
- Proactive, positive and goal oriented with the ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
- Strong business acumen
- Undergraduate degree required with study in real estate, finance, economics or accounting
- This internship requires strong analytical and research skills, good written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well independently and strong critical thinking skills. In addition:
- Business intelligence tools a plus.
- A solid work ethic, the ability to work on multiple assignments at once and a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Candidates from any discipline or area of study will be considered, but a good understanding of the financial markets, investments and the economy is required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th January, 2016.