Projects Officer Job Vacancy at MediaVision Limited
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Officer
- To be responsible for defining project budgets and ensuring that they are well managed
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for assigned projects.
- To produce regular reports and giving updates on current projects and for future projects that has been submitted for evaluation.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of major projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are properly planned, communicated and Progressed throughout the project lifecycle.
- To provide project management resource to directly manage projects across the organisation, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale.
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-24 years
- Candidates should also be willing to travel for short periods when required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a perquisite.
- Good Letter writing skills is an added advantage.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:email@example.com
Deadline: 1st March, 2016.