Software Engineer (Mobile Money) Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Mobile Money)
Req ID: 104991
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- University degree in Computer Science / Engineering or relevant experience in software development
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Experience in software developments for mobile financial services (mobile money, mobile banking, online payments, m-commerce, digital and electronic payments systems) or billing and payment platforms
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Software coding and development for mobile commerce solution e money, payments and related offerings
- Develop and integration of adaptations to systems with the m-commerce ecosystem
- Troubleshoot codes and carry out debugging
- Carry out tests including System Integration, User Acceptance for change requests.
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
- Network Architecture
- Solution development
- Solution Integration
- Solution support
- Problem solving and strategic thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Administrative skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Risk management
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
How to Apply
Click here to apply online