Vacancy for Investment Analyst /Business Development Manager
Accord Investment Limited is an urban real estate development and investment management firm offering its clients integrated investment solutions in Property Development, and Asset Management . Headquartered in Abuja and branch office in Lagos, Nigeria. Founded in 2006 with ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Standardization. Accord Investment offers a unique combination of expatriate real estate expertise combined with our professional attitude and cutting edge marketing tools. We aim to become a pillar of success in project management and facility management with integrity, diversification, consistency, high standards, principles, and outstanding customer service. We offer undiminished solutions to our client’s real estate needs.
We are professionally acclaimed nationwide. We hold great accountability towards our prized customers. We are determined to bestow unrelenting, effective, and efficient customer service which exceeds our customer expectations. We provide opportunities for suitable financial returns while maintaining high cultural and ethical values.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst /Business Development Manager
- Coordinating with third party property managers on space layout, marketing, rental rate pricing, lease-up.
- Monitoring and implementing the investment business plans.
- Working closely with senior executives and specialists in the execution of all aspects of the investment life cycle, including deal sourcing, examining financing options, oversight of development process, asset management, and disposition execution.
- Sourcing new investment opportunities by contacting and building relationships with brokers, operators, property owners, and other market participants in target markets.
- Screening and evaluating investment opportunities.
- Performing specific opportunity market research.
- Modeling opportunities and validating underwriting assumptions.
- Exploring entitlement and administrative approvals.
- Managing acquisition due diligence and coordinating with partners, consultants and other third parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Solid computer experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with a strong aptitude for learning new software packages
- Strong initiative and follow through
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities
- Working knowledge of investment/financial markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, financial or investment analysis techniques
- Ability to be flexible, creative and show initiative while working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th January, 2016.