Accounting Jobs at AdVoice, Lagos
platform that enables Mobile Operators to monetise incoming calls by
replacing the ringing tone with audio ads and Advertisers to engage with
their target audience in a 1-on-1 fashion.
AdVoice is offered
to operators as an end-to-end solution, including ad inventory sales.
Mobile Operators benefit from our online Demand Side Platform (DSP),
in-country sales teams and the partnerships with international media
agencies. Our vision is to couple the operator’s unique insights into
their mobile subscribers with multi-channel ad serving capabilities
(AdRBT, Messaging, IVR, Streaming, WAP, Web).
Profiling and Bidding capabilities will enable Advertisers to manage
campaigns online in very much the same way as Digital Advertising, in
fact it enables them to re-target consumers over the operator channels,
in addition to the Search and Display publishing channels.
is a member of the Channel IT Group, an international Telecom Services
& Supplies company and a market leader in Mobile Network
Infrastructure, Airtime Credit Services and Mobile Value Added Services.
AdVoice is looking to hire talented individuals with entrepreneurial
spirit that will work with our fast growing team of Account Managers.
These individuals are expected to leverage on their extensive knowledge
of electronic/ out-of-home/digital media, working closely with media
buying and advertising Agencies in Nigeria, to deliver clients
advertising campaigns to defined audiences using the AdVoice platform.
Job Title: Account Manager
- Participate in the growth and revenue generating efforts in Nigeria through effective sales strategy implementation.
- Manage, review progress and deliver the on client’s advertisement projects.
- Monitor Portfolios User Interface, ensure that Campaigns meet Clients set objectives and advice accordingly.
- Conduct meetings with the clients as well as inform them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establish relationships with new clients, maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends Produce business performance reports on a regular basis.
- Ensure that Team utilizes a common platform of planning / budgeting and analysis tools with the most efficient processes.
- Create a portfolio of assigned client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to them.
up, manage and improve – where necessary – relationships with Assigned
Media Buying Houses and advertising agencies in Nigeria.
customer agreements and ensure that pricing guidelines were always
applied and profitability targets for customers were met.
- Ensure Client Reports/ Invoices are sent on the last working day of every Month.
- Coordinate with Finance department to ensure collection of all receivables.
- Perform such other duties as necessary, as assigned by the Country Manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.).
- Good leadership qualities.
- Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply