Business and Sales Development Executive Job at Ignitia
Ignitia is an entrepreneur led business that offers critical decision sup port in West Africa. Based on several years of development and market traction, our science-based innovation is designed for the agriculture sector. We have developed a weather forecasting model for the tropics that is twice as accurate as existing models, allowing us t provide daily, monthly, and seasonal forecasts for farmers in the developing world. Using our forecasts, small-scale farmers have the ability to double yields and incomes, reducing food insecurity and poverty for some of the poorest in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Sales Development Executive
Location: Accra Ghana
- Your responsibility will be to start our business in a new market together with our partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the capacity to achieve and over deliver on set targets
- Has face-to-face selling skills in the B2B segment
- Has a positive, confident and determined approach
- Is resilient and has an ability to focus on the business
- Is fluent in spoken and written English and has experience of working abroad
- The main task will be to quickly build a portfolio of clients and late set a business strategy for moving forward.
- Has a strong business background and proven track record of sale to multinationals.
- Is a great relationship builder,
- Is driven and confident in leading his or her own work
- Has a team player attitude in line with the company
- You will be presented to a number of identified potential customers, be expected to build personal relationships and sell to high level decision makers.
- We would like to see that you are creative when it comes to finding your ow way of closing deals.
- An important part of your role is to work closely with our management team in order to improve and optimise the business strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and personal letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Executive”
Note: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants with no proven sales records will not be considered.
Deadline: 31st January, 2016.