NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for developing and articulating solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from interaction with relevant business units across the customer’s organization.
- Research, identify, establish and manage potential clients within allocated geographic region.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Achieve short and long term business and financial objectives, and to increase sales and market share while maintaining the margin expectations of the region.
- Lead divisional sales and business development initiatives in West Africa.
- Collaborate with and support sales representatives in all regions.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide weekly reports and forecasts.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and region marketing plans.
- Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their IT needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within existing and potential customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of the company
- Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control requirements.
- Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within company’s proposals.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing customers.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- A good understanding of the overall general IT industry market
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of progressive sales management experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth in IT.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja with good knowledge of the terrain.
- Excellent IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com
Deadline: 9th February, 2016.