New Hall International School, Lekki is an integral part of the community both educationally and socially. The School looks bright and welcoming and we have a better learning environment for our children. The School offers a wide range of learning experiences. We focus on promotion of balanced curriculum, laced with full montessori instruction, active Learning and I.C.T.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Early Years/Nursery Educator
- Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about child care and do you love children?
- Newhall International School requires the experience of an enthusiastic early years practitioners/ nursery educators to join our team.
- Minimum of BA/B.ED in any relevant discipline
- Applicant must have knowledge of Montessori/Early years foundation stage.
- A minimum of five years teaching experience in a nursery or early years environment.
- A diploma in Montessori and phonetics training is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have good diction.
- A respect and fondness for children is a must.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- Candidate must have the ability to inspire and enthuse young children.
- Candidate must be resourceful, responsible, patience and caring
- History of personal achievement.
- Candidate must be creative in designing learning and play activities.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organizational,research and IT skills.
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Supporting the development of children basic skills including Physical coordination, speech, and communication.
- Encouraging children mathematical and Creative development through stories, song, games, drawing and imaginative display.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Connecting students knowledge to earlier Learning and developing ways to encourage it Further challenging and inspiring students to Help them deepen their knowledge and Understanding.
- You are in-charge of effective working, neatness/tidiness of class and material resources with the effect of providing an ambience for good learning.
- Plan all lesson in the weekly plan book giving details of lesson objectives, teaching methodologies, home-work (where appropriate) and opportunities for differentiated teaching.
- You must co-operate with colleagues to Augment the instructional environment and Ensure there is a logical scope and order to The nursery section program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure you meet the necessary requirements before applying for this position. Only Applicants who have met the requirements would be considered.
Deadline: 5th March, 2016.