Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager. Financial and Operational Audit
Ensure timely and proper implementation of approved audit plan for the business, coordinate and follow up on implementation of all audit recommendations.
- Plan audit work which sufficiently evaluates control environments in units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques
- Perform compliance, financial and operational audits in accordance with professional standards for internal auditing
- Present audit results to management of the audited unit in the appropriate context understood by the recipients.
- Prepare audit reports and proffer recommendations making recommendations to improve the control environment
- Follow up on audit recommendations and supporting the business lines to implement findings appropriately
- Advise business management on enhancements and efficiencies to their operating and control environment.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations etc.
- Assess complex activities to identify potential financial, operational, strategic and compliance risks, which warrant audit and management attention
- Assist in performing risk assessments and setting up the internal audit and compliance audit plan
- Review audit programs and apply audit techniques appropriate for the scope of the audit mission
- Assess existing business processes and strategies and recommend areas of improvements based on international best practices
- Review the design of existing internal controls and suggest ways of optimising their effectiveness
- Manage team to achieve all audits and oversee the developmental needs of the team
- Supervise the annual audit plan and manage team to achieve it
- Carry out any other assignment as may be assigned by Director, Internal Audit
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- CISA, CIA, CFE would be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with three(3) years in a supervisory role
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Revenue Assurance
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- Internal Audit/Control
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search