African Sun Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Should be able to meet or exceed budgeted Revenue Per Available Room (REVPAR) for the Residence
- Should be able to prepare departmental budget that correctly reflects the Residence’s business plan
- Should be able to forecast occupancy fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenue for the Residence.
- Should be able to know the Residence’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand.
- Should be able to know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of Residence’s strengths against each competitor.
- Should be able to accurately forecast occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Should be able to support guest services as the Residence’s business driving philosophy
- Should personally demonstrate commitment to guest services by responding to guests’ needs
- Should be able to develop/assist with development of the Residence’s marketing and sales plan based on the Residence’s position and strengths within each market segment
- Should be able to implement the Residence’s marketing and sales plan
- Should be able to analyze and understand the competitive strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each to our Residence advantage.
- Should be able to identify and maintain constant communications with the Residence’s key accounts.
- Should be able to actively sell room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in a relevant field
- Masters will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years experience as a sales and marketing manager
- Must have been working as a sales and marketing executive in hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to show results
- Proven Marketing result.
- Must be Target driven
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
- Good team player
- Strategy oriented and driven
- Excellent thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Very good at solving complex problems
- Very good leadership skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Drive, flexibility, numeracy;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills;
- Business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Job Title: Front Office Porter/Concierge
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag Luggages and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests rooms and other offices.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
- Update and file the left luggage request form / Long Term luggage request form .
- Update and file errand cards.
- Update the Luggage movement register .
- Transport departing guests luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the senior Concierge on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
- To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred and Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service. Be a good team player and Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts. Able to stand for long hours.
- Must have at least five credits in GCE/NECO/WAEC in not more than two (2) sittings
- Must have excellent inter personal and people skills
- Computer Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Must be smart, eloquent and customer centric.
- Must be well groomed.
- Previous experience working in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or serviced apartments environment.
- The successful candidate is likely to have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and good levels of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
Human Resources Department,
African Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
E-mail their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22nd January, 2016.