Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
Walcoss Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fund Manager
The Candidate should:
- An Experienced Investment Fund Manger with over 5 years in investment/securities service organisation
- Have been involved or led a team that structured investment products for the Nigerian Financial Market
- Have Managed pool of investments
- Very conversant with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rules
- Conversant with the Investments & Securities Act
- Understand Collective Investment Schemes (CIS)
- Be conversant with Structuring different Portfolios in line with the need of different clients
- Conversant with strategies of optimizing returns on investment
- Conversant with risks of different Portfolios
- Be a Team Leader that could effectively manage resources
- Being a SEC Sponsored Individual is an added advantage
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in a Relevant Professional Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 Years core operational and leadership experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
For more enquiries please call: 09093285817
Deadline 29th January, 2015.