The jobholder will be responsible for the overall management and business development of the company, including increasing sales and margin, customer base, and identification new partners. Planning Administration and Compliance
- Oversees the operations of the company and ensures its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by Head, Mediterranean, CIS, Turkey, Middle East and Africa
- Responsible for annual budgeting that supports strategic direction of the company
- Manages the organisation’s resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Oversees Finance to ensure that staff practices all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with local and international regulations
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the Head, Mediterranean, CIS, Turkey, Middle East and Africa appropriately informed of the organisation’s financial position and issues
- Responsible for management reporting
Sales, Operations and Business Development
- Identify potential new business opportunities through monitoring of customer/industry growth potential and trend
- Oversee the attainment of all supply & demand, production schedules, deadlines and budget goals
- Oversee the management of, and manage existing customer base
- Assess investment feasibility and risks on potential business opportunities
- Develop strategies to grow the size of the targeted market/market segments
- Strategise and execute business plans to meet sales goals and objectives
- Define and implement all necessary action plans targeted at market and ensures its follow up
- Increase market share and expand distribution channels and customer base
- Be accountable for achieving sales target and meeting P&L expectations
- Define Products Offers according to markets need, analysing sales and margins of each Product Line
- Monitors the competition and analyses competitors’ action by market segment (strategy, marketing mix etc)
- Analyse the Product Offers of acquisition targets and identify potential synergies
Responsible for people management; develop and coach team member in perimeter
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.