StarnetWork Enterprises is a subsidiary of a
British-based telecommunications company (Liberty Global). Formed in
2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media and UGC
(UnitedGlobalCom), and is one of the largest broad band internet
service providers in the world. StarnetWork is among the world’s largest
international cable company, with operations in several countries, and
about 35,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Minimum of HND in Management course or Related Field.
- At least 1-3 years experience in Management.
- Excellent and proficient computer skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating and experience in organizational effectiveness.
- Open to direction and Collaborative work style.
- Commitment to get job done.
- Ability to challenge issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- An operations manager make sure an organization is running as
well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the
expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- She/he oversees the production of goods and/or provision of services.
- Will be responsible for data entry, ensuring organizational
effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s different
- Managing quality assurance programmes. Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Working with the management team, also contributes to the
development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies
- Will also interact with the Board of Directors, Planning and controlling change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to the email address: email@example.com
Note: Strictly for Lagos Residence.
Deadline: 26th February, 2016.