W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client in the Construction Industry, seeks to recruit a qualified individual for the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring that these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
- Determining the extent and value of building work executed for interim payments to contractors.
- Assessing and settling contractor’s claims throughout the contracts.
- Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement, assessing cost of works and expected final costs
- Providing professional feedback to the Head of Department, Quantity Surveying.
- Assist the Head, Quantity Surveying with planning and scheduling new work and in dealing with incoming enquiries in order to provide best value and timely services to clients
- Carry out cost and other relevant feasibility studies on construction project.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contactor’s claims
- HND/B.Sc in Quantity Survey.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in quantity surveying.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Track Record in the Industry.
Job Title: Architect
- Communicating design ideas through computer- aided design (CAD) applications, REVIT packages and clear free hand sketches
- Develops project objectives, schedules and performance benchmarks in architectural design.
- Determining the materials tbe used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Trains others on structured processes to maximize the efficiency of architectural design.
- Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers and quantity surveyors.
- Responsible for specifications, approval of ordered materials, and overall guidance on objectives and concepts.
- Coordinates architectural design efforts with civil, systems and structural engineering.
- Directs the selection of appropriate techniques according to different types of design work.
- Advises others on practical, aesthetic and social considerations in architectural design projects.
- Consults on the effective organization of components and materials in architectural design.
- A minimum of B.Sc Degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in construction Industry.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Track Record of experience in the Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2016.