New Hall International School, Lekki is an integral part of the
community both educationally and socially. The School looks bright and
welcoming and we have a better learning environment for our children.
The School offers a wide range of learning experiences. We focus on
promotion of balanced curriculum, laced with full Montessori
instruction, active Learning and I.C.T.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Christian Religious Studies Teacher
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BA/B.ED Christian studies or any related courses.
Masters degree or any other professional qualification would be an added
- A minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Individual must be familiar with IGCSE exams and competent in the British educational curriculum.
- Individual must be highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Individual must have the Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- He must have a history of personal achievement.
- Individual must possess excellent listening, organisational, research and IT skills.
- Individual must possess excellent communication skills, both written and Oral.
- Good diction is an added advantage.
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students
in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the instructional
environment and ensure a logical scope and order to the department
- Constantly updating himself/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Connecting students knowledge to earlier learning and developing
ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help
them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Individual must develop and promote the appropriate skills and
social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children,
according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Individual must Modify activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th February, 2016.