Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering.
Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager
- Adobe Creative Suite,Photoshop
- In-Design,Illustrator,MAC CS4/CS5
- Flash and 3D animation
Key Skills and Competencies
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking ‘out of the box’.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- A knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Highly organized and able to priorities own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good colour sense.
- Minimum qualification is National Diploma (ND)
- Developing customized design solutions.
- Advising clients on strategic content development.
- Compiling a library of standard, user-friendly templates.
- Presenting design ideas clearly and concisely.
- Examining design work for quality, consistency, and accuracy.
- Working closely with production and marketing teams.
- Creating a consistent corporate and brand identity for clients.
- Preparing design files for production.
- Assisting with photography and video assignments.
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions.
- Communicating by e-mail and phone with clients.
- Choosing the most relevant social media channels for customer engagement.
- Being the main point of contact and liaison for social media providers such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Creating engaging online conversations with prospects, customers and industry influencers.
- Showing work colleagues how to effectively use social media to get a message across.
- Making sure that social media activities are not duplicated.
- Generating new content across multiple platforms such as; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
- Using digital measurement tools such as Google Analytics.
- Writing new copy and amending existing copy.
- Managing the company’s community on platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
- Uploading content and pictures on to the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Managing the day -to-day running of the company’s main social media accounts.
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfilment.
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects.
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands.
- Presenting finalised ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers.
- Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics.
- Working with a range of media, including photography, to create final artwork.
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams.
- Keeping up to date with new software, post-production techniques & industry trends.
- Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email
designs, site graphics & static ,Flash banners and animated banner
- Converting an online audience into subscription members and campaign supporters.
- Developing a social media presence across a range of campaigns and day to day activities.
- Advising colleagues on hot online topics, website traffic numbers and potential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st March, 2016.