Job Opportunities for Logistic Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria’s
largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse
portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose
objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations
by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas
sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate
Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement
capabilities for a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistic Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Coordinate with the transistors for the clearance of import
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
- Added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Manage and coordinate all logistics and supply chain activities
- Liaise with suppliers for documentation requirements for importation
- Follow up with the banks for receipts of import documentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th February, 2016