Job Opportunity at Frank’s International
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that
provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular
services to leading exploration and production companies in both
offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and
technically demanding wells.
Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,000
employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six
continents. The Company’s stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
“FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s website,
Job Title: Country Manager- West Africia – Nigeria
the safe operation, effective management and continued profitability of
Frank’s International assigned business unit.
The Country Manager
will achieve the position function by providing leadership and direction
for QHSE, commercial planning, coordination, development and continual
improvement of the
- Bachelor of Science- Business Administration Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Excellent ability to interpret Oil and Gas Industry trends, developing markets, analysis and strategies
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working to strict deadlines
- Must be able to effectively manage changing priorities.
- Proactive work ethic with strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to build productive working relationships.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and reasoning skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and determine logical conclusions
tactful, mature; comfortable with interacting with Senior Executives
and Customer Representatives and able to get along with diverse
To ensure that a safe
working environment is provided to all employees and promote a safety
first culture by communicating the importance of and demonstrating
personal compliance to ( Visible Leadership) all Safety Management
System and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure financial budgets are prepared, approved and executed in compliance with Company directives.
and analyse financial data to determine actions required to achieve
desired financial performance levels. Financial performance levels
shall be established with the goal of obtaining a market share that is
the local market leader and subsequently, a Country or national market
- Ensure that Accounting practices are compliant to established Company requirements and local regulatory requirements.
that all Management representatives of the business unit are aware of
the requirements associated with global anti-corruption laws,
regulations and their responsibility to comply.
- To ensure that a
Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are established for each business
unity and to promote a sustained objective of Continual Improvement /
Customer Satisfaction as well as the importance of compliance to all
Quality Management System requirements.
- To ensure the business
unit has implemented, maintained and continual improved a documented
Safety and Quality Management System in compliance to local legislation
and Company/Customer requirements.
- Maintain awareness of local
market conditions and potential changes, new commercial opportunities,
emerging market, industry trends and new technology (Company and
- Set incentive agreements for third parties.
- Review tender request received to determine actions required to respond and provide recommendations to complete.
regular performance reports, recommendation reports (i.e. capital
expenditures, expansion) to the Regional VP or Regional Manager of
Frank’s Company Group for review and disposition.
- Define and /
or recommend performance objectives for areas of the business and
develop specific short or long-term plans or programs to achieve,
maintain or enhance performance.
- Review and approve cost control
reports, cost estimates as well as resource requirements forecast (i.e
equipment, personnel, facilities).
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and manager toward their professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all Workshop Safety Policies are applied and followed in the Electrical department
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the Workshop and for the protection of the environment
Department staff when required about any materials/activities that may
be hazardous to health or that could cause environmental damage
any unsafe or unsatisfactory plant and systems of work to those not
being operated to Frank’s standard to QA & Safety Department, or as
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions. Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping
quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities.
Suggest changes/improvements which may be made to those procedures
- Ensure all incidents causing injury to
persons, damage to property or the environment, and those having serious
effect are reported to Operation s Supervisor and QA & Safety
- Take responsibility for the Department HSE and meet Department HSE goals
How to Apply