Edvoy Projects Limited – Our Client, an Engineering company based in Lagos, requires the services of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial
statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or
to provide advice.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to
recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and eligibility statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 14th January, 2016.