Associates International, is a dynamic and fast-growing professional
services firm that specializes in international development in the areas
of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Abuja, Sokoto & Bauchi
- The Driver is to provides transport support services to all technical program areas.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and
verifies the accuracy of each memos and submits them to the Finance for
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
Job Title: Handyman/Gardner
- The objective of this to ensure that the offices and its surrounding are kept clean all the time.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the office.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the office are maintained to high standard of cleanliness.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
vacuuming them Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
- Maintaining and developing the gardens of the office.
- In charge of grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf taking. Planting new trees flowers and various plants.
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
- Cleaning rubbish and litter away ‘from the garden and grounds.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate and at least 2 years working experience in the same field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive
resumes with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- If the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered
Deadline: Friday, 5th February, 2016.
Leave a Reply