Latest Recruitment in a New Radio Broadcasting Station in Enugu (Benai Broadcasting Company Limited)
Benai Broadcasting Company Limited – We are a new Radio Broadcasting
Station in Enugu State. We are desirous of engaging qualified and
experienced staff for the position below:
Job Title: Radio Station Manager
- Candidate is expected to possess marketing skills, be ICT savvy
and have training and a good understanding of business and finance
- First or and a Second Degree from Nigerian or foreign
University with more than Eight years cognate experience in Operations
and Management is required.
- Nigerians and non Nigerians can apply.
- A self-motivated personality with the capacity to set up goals and lead a motivated team to meet corporate objectives.
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day running of the station,
be able to generate original ideas and translate them to reality.
Job Title: Head Finance & Administration
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance with relevant professional
qualifications preferably ICAN and up to 6 years’ experience in the
- Further training in Management or Human Resources will be an advantage.
Job Title: Head Engineering & ICT
- First or and a Second Degree in Electrical & Electronics
Engineering or any other relevant Engineering profession and COREN
registerable, with up to 6 years cognate Experience in Radio
broadcasting and the new Media with a commanding knowledge of the
Job Title: Head News & Programmes
- First or and a Second University Degree in any relevant profession with up to 6years cognate Experience in broadcast media.
- Candidate must be current and IT savvy, able to design
programmes and develop content, generate original ideas and translate
them to reality.
Job Title: Head Sales & Marketing
- First and or a Second Degree in any relevant course area with up to 6 years in Media Marketing.
- Candidate must have commanding presence, have good social media
presence, be a good communicator and a result oriented personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications by
email stating the post of interest as the Subject and attaching a copy
of their CV’s and a full picture or passport photograph to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28th January, 2016.