Marketing Job Vacancies in Ikoyi, Lagos
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our Client, a Training and Consulting Company situated in Ikoyi, Lagos State, requires the services of a competent, self-motivated and passionate individuals who is well experienced in marketing training programs in a consulting company, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- A minimum of ND/NCE in Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company is an added advantage
- Professional Certification in a related course.
- At least 1-3 years experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company
- Must be a Male or Female
Job Description/ Other Necessary Information
- Generating new clients for the company.
- Marketing and selling of training programs to clients.
- Ensure proper management of account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- Create a good personal encounter whether through telephone or in person.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensuring that effective methods are put into place
- To ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
- Achieving annually agreed objectives including target revenue and other targets
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent team player
- Must be able to handle the day to day responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Courteous and polite
- Commercial awareness
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be able to work with target.
N40,000 + Commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Marketer (Ikoyi, Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.