Micro Finance Bank Job Opportunity in Anambra for Managing Director
A reputable Micro Finance Bank, located in a commercially active semi-urban town in Anambra State, South East Nigeria, as part of its strategic initiative to reposition the institution for full business optimization, seeks to recruit very competent management cadre personnel into the below position:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reports to the Board of Directors
- Overall management and supervision of the bank to ensure achievement of its corporate goals and objectives.
- Define and provide strategies, policy initiatives, action plans, budgets and KPI’s Among others.
- Minimum of a good B.Sc(2.2) or HND (Upper Credit) in Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing.
- Eight(s) years experience in the banking / finance sector with at least four (4) years management level experience in micro-finance banking.
- Must possess the CIBN Microfinance certification.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of micro finance banking operations and risk management.
- A strong ream leader with good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Possession of professional certificate of CHIN, IAN or ANAN shall be an added advantage.
- Age limit is 50 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten applications stating the job code as part of the subject line, addressed to:
No 2 Felix Chuks Okoye Drive Independence Layout,
Scanned with CV’s attached and sent to: email@example.com and copy to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th February, 2016.