We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated, candidates to work in a professional business sales environment.
If you have a high level of energy, motivation and confidence, then you
will feel right at home in this dynamic and professional team
environment. You will possess outstanding communication and influencing
skills as well as the ability to maintain and build on quality client
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will have responsibilities to
execute on a sales strategy, achieve sales targets and generate revenue
by closing business.
- Develop sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets,
by understanding market requirements, company objectives, and solution
- Utilize a consultative solutions sales approach to identify client needs and present the solution.
- Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of targeted opportunities on a continual basis.
- Manage assigned accounts by building strong relationships with
customers, gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and
long term goals, informing customers of new developments related to our
services and solutions, facilitating troubleshooting, and resolution of
- Participate in solution demonstrations and presentations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering customer inquiries in person
- Answering customer inquiries by phone.
BA,BSC,HND,MSC (In some cases NCE and OND may be accepted). Remuneration
Salary is up to N150,000; this will depend on experience and other factors determined by employer.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute. (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Must be willing to undergo a 10 day training before job opportunity begins
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
How To Apply