National Mirror Recruitment for Web Personnels in Lagos
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and
business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon
acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper
direction. He then acquired six states-of-the-art printing machines. The
intention is to site the machines in each six geo political zones in
We urgently require the service of suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Personnel
- Relevant ICT certificate/ qualification
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be creative;
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules;
- Be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills;
- Be thorough and precise in their work with a good attention to detail;
- Good understanding of Facebook, Blogger, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms;
- Must be able to work at night.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Web Personnel would be responsible for the uploading of content and im on the website.
- Maintaining website and ensuring timely uploading of materials.
- Ensure contents set for publication are planned ahead and in
accordance with publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th January, 2016.