Global Alliance for Universal Health Coverage in Africa (GAUHCIA) is an International Organization established and incorporated in the United Kingdom in 2013 to follow up on the World Health Organization Resolution in 2005 for all countries to move towards Universal Health Coverage and adopted by the United Nation General assembly in 2012.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Software developer to be involved in designing various health software /applications .
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Web Designer
- Web designer and developer.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Graphic designs and Productions.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification and experience.
Job Title: Associate Editor
- To serve as the editor for various publications of the Organization.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to:email@example.com
Deadline: 31st January, 2016.