Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to
engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the
company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason
for our existence.
In living this definition, we focus on three key
areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial
Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial
Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna and Port Harcourt
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of OND.
- Smart and ability to think on the feet.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Abuja and Kaduna candidates should come with their CVs to our
office, S24, Febson Mall, Herbert Macaulay Way, Zone 4, Abuja.will hold
on Friday, 29th January, 2016 by 8:30a.m.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales
approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both
independently and within a team environment.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market
segment to generate new business for the organization’s products and
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer
needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for
new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other business functional service groups.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 29th February, 2016.