Teachers Recruitment in Lagos Via Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting – Our client is a leading private educational
institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary
Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French, Home Economics, Physical Health Education Teachers
Job category: Education/Coaching/Trainers
Employment type: Fixed term contract
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the
ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will
engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils,
and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities
to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to
encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them
deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
How to Apply